Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How to Accomplish Your 2019 Goals



Make 2019 your best year yet by setting and reaching your goals.

Selling your Salt Lake City home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Salt Lake City home? Search all homes for sale

2018 is quickly coming to an end, and next year will be here before we know it. We want to wish you a happy new year, and we hope midnight on the 31st kicks off a great 2019 for you and your loved ones. Now’s the time where people start to think about what they want to change in their lives throughout the coming year, and I’d like to help everyone do so.

One of my favorite recently discovered quotes comes from G.K. Chesterton, who said, “When it comes to life, the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude.”

We can put ourselves in a place where we can bless the lives of others.


We’re so fortunate to be where we are, but we also need to have goals so we can put ourselves in a place where we can bless the lives of others. To do this, we need to improve. Here are a few things that have worked for me when it comes to self-improvement:

  • I write down my goals. Along with my children, I come up with things I want to accomplish in the future. After some decoration, we put up our lists and are able to keep track of our progress throughout the year.
  • I make SMART goals. This acronym is about how to structure your goals and stands for specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound. Following these criteria will ensure that you reach the goals you wish to accomplish.

I would also like to share Tony Robbins’ rapid planning method with you.

  • What is the item that you’re looking for?
  • What is the purpose?
  • What are the actions you can take today?

I hope some of these methods can help you accomplish your own goals in 2019. If you have any questions or real estate needs I can help you with, reach out to me. Until then, have a great new year! I look forward to hearing from you.